Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service



I recently experienced great costumer service when I was shopping at the strip in Las Vegas of course. I was on a search for my hippie bag that I love very much! I went to a few places and then I decided to go to Fremont to see the light show. Since I couldn’t seem to find that bag anywhere and I was giving up for the day. This kind of upset me though because that was my mission for the day. Then when I was walking around on Fremont I saw a stand full of hippie everything. I was so happy the lady working that night laughed at me. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her a shoulder hippie bag and there was so many to choose from. Although the bags were expensive I didn’t really mind since I wanted it. But of course the people that work at the store booths try to get you to buy more than one thing. So I was having some difficulties because the lady showed me a nice Bob Marley t-shirt she had but I wasn’t going to spend 50 dollars for a bag and a t-shirt. That just seemed like too much for me since I’m a very cheap person. Then the lady told me since she could tell I really wanted it she would give me the t-shirt and the bag for 30 dollars. That was 20 dollars less so the deal was done then. She told me she didn’t mind giving me some money off because she knew I would be back. And she was right about that so she gave me her number and the day she works so I could get some more decent deals from her. I must say that was the best costumer experience ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment