Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 4 BOC : There's An App For That


I've recently designed a new app called “Music Lovers”! With this new app you can find any song, genre, or artist and get background of the song. Doesn’t matter what time period the song may be from, even if the song is 50 years old you will be able to find it. Also with this app you can learn the history of the songs! Like how the composer came up with the lyrics and much more. Were they sitting on a bus or getting ready to sky dive and then the lyrics just came to mind. Another great feature is the genres. Many people don’t know how each genre came about but this app will give you the knowledge you desire. Instead of having to Google all the information about a song you want. It is all bundled up into one app. There is also a plugin that will let you listen to the song with out having to download it. Or you can download it if you would like it just depends on your preferences. But I know me personally I love this new app since I myself am a “Music Lover”. So to all you music lovers out there I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment