Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 1 EOC : My Voice

I am interested in owning or being a part of a music production company. When I was little my sister would always sing and I would get all of my toy pots and pans and pretend they were drums. Almost like every kid right? But I didn’t plan on going into music when I was little of course. I thought I was going to be going to be a corner and working on dead bodies to help solve murders. Then I wanted to be a lawyer because I liked to argue with people. Once I looked at everything up to 11th grade. I realized ever since fourth grade I've been involved in some kind of musical activity. I've participated in band, chorus, and musical theater. Learned how to read music, played the baritone, trombone, and keyboard. In chorus I was an alto and got some of the group solos and with my church choir I got to lead a lot of songs. Also my senior year in high school I participated in broadcasting. I loved picking out the music and mixing all the different sounds together. I’ve also been writing my own songs and poems since 9th grade.  In the past 4 month I’ve had two of my poems published with the new up and coming poets. So I know if my poems can have their debut then my music will one day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment