Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 5 EOC : Me x 3

 
I tend to be a very cold person so I own a lot of beanies. Since they say all the heat comes from your head, feet, and hands. Most of the time I have to get the beanies with my own money because my parents think they're silly. I bought this care bear beanie at Spencer's and I absolutely love it! There are a few reasons that I bought it. Firstly I really love the color blue, it's my favorite color. Secondly, I've always loved the care bears and just bears in general since I'm a very loving person. My Mother even calls me Sette bears since I love bears.


I always have to buy headphones because I used them so much and one of the ear buds will go out. These headphones say a lot about me for one I love music. I can't go a day without listening to some for of music it's my passion. As I said before blue is my favorite color and most of my favorite things are blue. Also I think this can say show that I'm a very conservative person because with these headphones it's just me and myself. No one else can bother me when my music is on.


This is a hippie hobo sling bag I have recently bought myself two of these. I believe this bag shows that I am I very peaceful person and down to earth. You can see this from the colors of the bag they are earth tone colors. Also all the peace signs on the bag portray this message. Another thing this says about me is I am not really in to designer bags and all those other fancy things. I like to be simple and nice but I am also very cheap when it comes to spending my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment